Glebe Road Surgery
1 Glebe Road, Barnes, London, SW13 0DR
It's Sunday 2:43 PM — Sorry, we're closed
Telephone: 020 8748 7398
Out of Hours: Contact 111 and your call will be triaged
Clinics & Services
Clinics by Appointment
- Baby clinic – 8 week checks. Monday afternoon clinics run on a regular basis. See also Baby immunisations (Nurses) and Well Baby Clinic (Health Visitors )
- Cryotherapy (moles etc. removed with liquid nitrogen – non urgent) – There are four clinics a year which run specifically for cryotherapy treatment.
- Dermatology – (for skin conditions that need diagnosis and treatment) – the doctor will refer you to the Dermatology clinic (weekly on Tuesday afternoon) where you can be seen by Dr Olney or Dr Navamani. These doctors also work at Queen Mary’s Hospital in the Dermatology Department.
- An intra-uterine device – (See also nurses, below) you will be asked to contact Sister Di Clarfelt who will make the relevant appointments for you in her own clinic or with one of the accredited doctors.
- Minor surgery – the doctor will refer you to Dr Botting who holds a weekly clinic. Dr Botting also provides minor surgery at Chelsea & Westminster. There is a 6-8 week waiting list for this clinic, unless it is considered by the referring doctor to be urgent.
- Asthma review – ask for an appointment with the nurse.
- Diabetes review – ask for an appointment with our diabetic nurse specialist nurses.
- Blood tests – make an appointment with a healthcare assistant – remember to ask whether it is a fasting or non-fasting test. Click here to read more.
- Blood pressure – make an appointment with a healthcare assistant.
- Warfarin level review (INRs) – make an appointment with our HCA, Jacquie Midmore
- Smears – make an appointment with any of the nurses
- Travel health – make a nurse appointment as soon as possible as this may involve a series of appointments over a number of weeks. Click here
- Contraceptive advice – for routine family planning advice, make an appointment with Isabelle Walford. For intra uterine device and implant information please contact Di Clarfelt who will arrange appointments within her clinic.
- Flu – see home page for details of clinic times for adult and child clinics – October/November.
- Wound care – please book with any of the nurses.
- Ear syringing – make an appointment to see any of the nurses. Normally this is done after it has been recommended by your doctor.
- Baby and childhood immunisations – make an appointment with Isabelle Walford during baby clinic (Monday afternoon)
- Health checks – we provide Health Checks to patients aged between 40 and 74, who are well and not diagnosed with any chronic disease. If you are eligible and wish to take advantage of this free health check, contact reception for more information.
Patient Participation Group
08:15 - 18:30 (extended hours 18:30-19:00)
07:00 - 18:30 (extended hours 07:00-08:00)
08:15 - 19:50 (extended hours 18.30-19.50)
08:15 - 18:30
08:15 - 18:30